Buying a Home
Frank Abbadessa offers a wide range of services to assist you throughout your home buying process. From finding a home to helping you move in – Frank Abbadessa will be there every step of the way.
Buying a home, especially if it is your first home, can often seem to be a daunting task. Finding a home that meets your needs, getting the financing to purchase the home, inspecting your new home, information about the neighborhood, setting up utilities, and packing up and moving can seem like a large burden. Frank Abbadessa takes the worry out of buying a home by assisting you in all areas of the home buying process.
Frank Abbadessa will be there to answer all of your questions and to guide you along every step of the way.
Selling a Home
Frank Abbadessa will ensure that your home gets maximum exposure through newspapers, Realtor magazines, Multiple Listing Services and the Internet. Frank Abbadessa can also assist in all areas of your relocation.
Frank Abbadessa will handle all aspects of marketing your home, ensuring that your home gets maximum exposure so that you get the price that you’re looking for. Frank Abbadessa will answer all of your questions and assist you throughout the selling process.
Every Property Listed by Frank Receives:
• Full Multiple Listing Service ( MLS ) with Professional Property Description
• For Sale Sign Installed
• Secured Lockbox
• Showing Time Feature with Seller Control & Feedback
• Professional HDR Digital Photography
• Syndicated Internet Exposure to Over 900 Websites, Including Zillow, Trulia & Realtor.com
• Double-Sided, Full-Color Property Flyer on Thick Cardstock
• Dedicated Property Website & Virtual Tour ( www.YourHome.com )
• 5000 Just Listed Postcards to Immediate Neighbors
• Open House Until It’s Sold ( Invitations to Neighbors )
• Fully Integrated Social Media Marketing Campaign. on “Apps” such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Snapchat and YouTube
• Re/Max National/International Resources in Over 90+ Countries
• Weekly Market Reports and Updates
• eFlyer to All Surrounding MLS Boards
• Show Property to Potential Buyers/Agents and Organize Showings
• Follow-Up on Internet Leads
• Monitor Market Conditions and Properties for Sale
• Monitor Foreclosures and Short Sales in Market
• Pre Qualify All Potential Buyers
• Reverse Prospecting Through the MLS
• Coordinating with Escrow
• Manage Inspections
• Meet Appraiser